Rates for Counselling sessions
Sessions can be held in Bingley, Silsden, or Skipton, dependant on room availability.
Initial assessment appointment (one hour) £25
Ongoing sessions £35 (one hour)
Rates are negotiable in cases of hardship. This can be discussed at the initial assessment appointment.
To cancel an appointment, 48 hours notice is required or the full fee will be charged.
I am a Registered Member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy), and I work within the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling by this governing body.
I am fully insured, and have regular ongoing supervision as required within the counselling profession.
I continue to work on my personal and professional development.
- All sessions are confidential; unless you mention harming yourself, or another individual/s.
- We will contract to work together for 6 sessions, with a review on the 6th session.
- You can choose to end the counselling contract at anytime.
- The fee for the Counselling Session is payable in cash at the beginning of each session.
- Any unattended sessions will be charged at the hourly rate, unless I receive 48 hours prior notice.
- Long Term Counselling (over 12 sessions) will receive a 10% price reduction, if paid one week in advance.